How to use oxiclean in washer. Sometimes, it is so frustrating to rub your clothes all the time to remove stains or patches from your clothes. People also use bleach to remove hard stains but it may damage your clothes by reducing their stability and coloring quality.
But if you want an authentic solution for all your washing problems, you may use OxiClean to wash your clothes without harming your clothes. Or if you have OxiClean but don’t know how to use it, then we will provide detailed information about the washing procedure using OxiClean.
There are different ways to use OxiClean in a washer to wash different types of fabrics. Let’s start discussing the methods of using OxiClean in a washer.
How to use oxiclean in washer
As we know, that OxiClean is much different from bleach. You can use it without any hesitation. Because it is not containing chlorine bleach. But it has the great ability to fight the stains on the fabrics.
Let’s start discussing the different methods of using OxiClean without wasting your time.
OxiClean in Top Load Washer
If you want to know, how can you use OxiClean in the top load washer, then you must follow these steps to gain the know-how of using OxiClean properly.
- Firstly, make sure that the water that you are going to use for OxiClean is warm. Because hot water can helps your clothes to soften the stains and is easy to mix with OxiClean. That may able the washer to remove them easily.
- secondly, Take a half liter of warm water and 30 grams of OxiClean. Mix them properly and make a solvent.
- After, mixing the OxiClean solvent and the amount of detergent powder, pour them into the water basin of your washing machine. You can take the amount of detergent powder, as usual.
- If your top load washer has a separate dispenser, you can pour the OxiClean solvent into that dispenser of your washing machine.
- After pouring all the elements into the water, you can start your washer cycle and also may choose the cycle type according to your choice.
- Next, insert all the dirty clothes into the basin and wait for the machine to complete its cycle.
- If your stain type is so hard or has stubborn patches then, we recommend you to leave the clothes in the water for a half or an hour before starting the machine cycle.
OxiClean in Front Load Washer
Oxiclean works properly and more efficiently when you use it with proper accurate instructions. Here, we’ll discuss the second way of using Oxiclean in the front load washer.
First of all, make sure that you may use this procedure with the right way of washing, as there are different types of front-load washers. For example, we wanna inform you that there are two types of front-load washers. Some front load washers have their separate external dispenser and some of them have no separate dispensers.
But you don’t need to worry, because we’ll guide you with both procedures with clear concepts. So, here we go.
Washing with Separate Dispenser
If you have a front load washer with a separate dispenser, then you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, take some quantity of OxiClean powder approximately 30 grams or equal to one scoop, then you need to take half a liter or equal to 1 glass of high-temperature water. Mix them well.
- Then, you only need to do is pour the solvent into the separate dispenser of your front load washer.
- After that, you can start your normal washing way by choosing the washing cycle of your front load washing machine.
- It is optional that if you think that you have a hard stain on your clothes, you may leave them in the water or soak them for one hour, then you may start your washing cycle.
Washing without Separate Dispenser
If you do have not a separate dispenser for your front load machine then you need a little bit change procedure to act upon it. Details are mentioned below.
- In the first step, you need to mix the required quantity of your OxiClean powder and the detergent powder that you usually use for washing your clothes.
- You are required the same quantity of OxiClean powder that is mentioned already in the previous methods. The quantity of detergent powder depends on your need.
- Mix these two items, and put them into the water basin of your front load washer. It means you have to pour them directly on your clothes.
- Give them some time for soaking, to soften the stains easily.
- After one hour, you can choose the washing cycle and start your laundry as usual.
I hope that these instructions may help you a lot, and after following these instructions you can get fragrant, neat and clean clothes for you. Be sure that, washing your clothes using OxiCleaan with a proper procedure is not harmful anymore to your clothes. It maintains the quality of color and also the fiber quality for sure.